Course Curriculum Modules
These resources, and those throughout this site, are free-of-charge. You may download materials for use in classrooms, teacher training, for groups, or for your own personal use.
Each modules is independent of the others, may be used as needed, and contains:
- a summary
- discussion questions
- and PowerPoint presentation (optional).
You do not need our permission to use these materials.
What is ‘special’ about our course curriculum modules?
After months of research, we discovered why many external course curriculum programs do not work, and how to make our program simple, valuable, and successful for schools, teachers, and students.
In brief, each curriculum:
- is completely ‘free’ and available online
- operates independently of the other issue modules
- provides all the necessary teaching materials
- can be learned with only one hour of preparation
- can easily be modified from a 45 minute lesson to a few hours of discussion and/or activities
- will be modified with teacher/student feedback.
Modules currently available:
Child Slavery and the Worst Forms of Child Labor (WFCL)
Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)
Child Soldiers/Children Affected by Armed Conflict
Children Infected or Affected by HIV/AIDS
Discrimination Against the Girl Child
- Download Curriculum Module here
- No PowerPoint presentation available
U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC)
Please recognize YAP International and send us an e-mail to let us know where the program is being used and for how many people, which is invaluable information to our funders.
Modules are ‘free’ for download, and may be printed by users with their own equipment and paper.